When the op_on "Quan_ty based Tax" is enabled, the
screen will be displayed as
- When the option Tax per Service Type is disabled, there will be no change in the current flow. (i.e) the tax will not be calculated based on the service type.
- When the option Tax per Service Type is enabled, the tax will be calculated based on the service type.
- The field Percentage will be disabled.
- All the service types will be displayed in the pop-up where the user can provide tax for each service types.
- The user can define tax percentage for different service types.
- To exempt tax, the user can provide the value as zero.
- For existing tax, when the option Tax per Service Type is enabled, the value given in “Percentage” will be displayed in all the Service Types.
- For example,
- Previously, when the value given in the “Percentage” is 5%, then the value for all the service types will be populated as 5%.
- Later, the user can change the percentages.
- For new tax, when the option Tax per Service Type is enabled, the tax percentage value for all the service types will be displayed as zero. The user can provide tax percentage for all the service types later.
- When clicked on Save button, all the details will be saved.
Note:The value given in “To Go” will be same for both the service types – ‘Store to go’ and ‘Phone to go’.The value given in “Delivery” will be same for both the service types – ‘Store delivery’ and ‘Phone delivery’.
Currently, in the back office the user will be unable to
submit the Forced Punch-In/Out without providing both Check-in and Check-out details. Now, the user can
submit the screen without providing the Check-out time for the current business date.
Impact in the POS
This document describes the changes that need to be
implemented for a future order.
Batch/Tip Adjustment Screen
Future Order tab
Any future order created when iPad is offline, will be
available to the other iPad when internet becomes stable. The user has to pull future order checks in future order tab
manually by clicking on the future order tab.
Any future order created in previous version of Linga iPad,
will not have a check number when the new version of Linga is installed. It will get its check number only
when the future order sale becomes active like how it used to work in older versions.
Sale Recap Report
For example,When the check amount is $100.00, the customer has made payment $20.00 (Cash) on ordered date(20-Apr), then while taking a report on (20-Apr)Advance payment in Cash will be $20.00Advance payment in CC will be $0.00Payment Completed will be $0.00Past Order Advance Payment will be $0.00While taking a report on delivery date (22-Apr)Advance payment in Cash will be $0.00Advance payment in CC will be $0.00Payment Completed will be $80.00Past Order Advance Payment will be $20.00Gross Sale = All Sale – Non Sale Revenue – Advance PaymentThe Advance payment will be added in the Gross Receipt.
Cashier Out Report
Future Order Repor
This document describes various tools which will help Linga
Support Team to handle customer issues more
quickly and efficiently.
Move Sales to Other Date
Menu Deletion Tool
Gift Card Import Tool
Using the IOT > Free Wifi we can get the customer’s
information while they access the internet from stores. These customer details can be used in the future reference.
With the help of Mesh Integration, we can provide free Wi-Fi access.
This document describes the configuration of Mesh in our