Implementation in Back Office:
Page Navigation: My Enterprise >> Enterprise Report >> Gift Card >> Redemption Report
The following fields should be included to filter the options and run the report,
1) Stores – Users can select the stores they want to generate the report.
2) Card Number – User can enter and search for a particular Gift card.
3) Time Period – The existing filters should have defaulted. Users can generate the report for the respective period chosen.
A toggle option “Group by Store’ should be included.
On enabling the option “Group by Store”, the report should be generated on a store basis.
At the end of the details, a summary should be included to show the totals.
The generated report should include the columns,
1) Card Number – Gift Card number.
2) Issuing Store – It is the master store that issued [sold] the gift card.
5) Redemption Store – The store [say, slave store] at which the issued card is redeemed for the sales made.
Users can do export the report in PDF, Excel, and CSV format.
If the user pays the amount to another store, then the amount will be debited from the particular store (the amount will be debited from that store)
Note: The debit value should be shown inside the braces.
If the user receives the amount from another store, then the amount will be shown in credit column
Report sample for “Group By Stores”:
At the end of each store, a summary should be included to show the Total(Total for each store).
From the existing format, Total is changed to “Grand Total”
Group by Store :
On enabling “Group by Store” option, the store column will be visible and name of the each store will be shown to the user.
Sample Report :
On disabling “Group by Store” option, the store column will not be visible to the user.
Sample Report :