You will see the ! display on the screen release the feed button.
Press the feed button a second time you will see the paper roll symbol flashing
Press the papper feed button again. It will the do a self test.
Epson Tm-m30 / TM-L90 Receipt Printer: Linga with Ethernet Interface
- Thermal Line Printing.
- USB 2.0 Type B
- Wireless Lan IEEE 802.11b/g/n (Optional) Document available for this setup
- Bluetooth (Optional) not supported by Linga
- Connect the Printer to the same router you have your POS with a Cat5 Ethernet Cable.
- DHCP is enable for the Ethernet Connection by factory.
- Turn it on and wait for a small paper to print with all the network information.
- Take the IP address and enter it in Linga Backoffice receipt printer setup.
- Open safari and enter the IP address in the search bar in the top of the page.
- Log in with User Name: Epson and Password: Epson
- Got to TCP/IP option on the left side and enable Manual option.
- It’s recommendable to reserve this IP address into your router to avoid disconnections.
- EpsonNetConfig will help you find the IP address if Static IP is assigned and unknown by default.
- Download link for Epson Net Configuration
The Above Setting will make a printer now have a static ip.