- This is the home page that gives you an overview
on sales for “today”. It defaults to show you all stores. You can add or remove
to your liking.
- This is where you access a specific store’s
settings, Products\Items, and Users. Any store level changes need to be made
- Here you can set stores to record a defined
percentage to owe to corporate. The reports tab will show you total numbers
- Here is where you would add additional users who
would be granted access to all stores and Enterprise settings.
- These are the same reports that you would see on
the store level, but they will show all or selected stores in your Enterprise
- Here you have the option to move menus between
stores or groups
- This is where you set your loyalty program
specifications for each store
- This will show you customers for all of your
o You have the option to export them via Excel,
PDF, or CSV (QuickBooks)
- You can place stores into groups.
o Usually this is done by region or state
- If you use NEST products you can control them
through this link.
- Shows you all the iPads connected to your stores
on an Enterprise level
- This is a link to take you to your Mail Chimp
account if you use this service.