Minimum internet bandwidth download speed of 15Mbps and 5Mbps upload speed require, subject to devices connected on the network. Available bandwidth is affected by local network traffic and your Internet connection.
Wi-Fi with multiple wireless access point name (SSID) and Bluetooth devices.
For mobile terminals that are used in a location where multiple Wi-Fi Access Points are installed,
there is a chance of wireless interference between devices. Here are some steps to minimize
- Connect devices to 5GHz band on your wireless network as possible.
- Wired connection recommended for more than 2 POS.
- Configure your wireless access point SSID of your network manually to channels on the
- 5GHz bands.
- Setup static IP address on printers, EMV and other peripherals. Reserve this IP address on
- the Router.
- Place your Wi-Fi router or access point in the middles of the room as possible or use Mesh
- Wi-Fi system setup for better coverage.
- Avoid any electrical cable run together with the Ethernet cable (CAt5/6) on all wired
How to access to your Wi-Fi Router and Do some configurations.
- Open a web browser and type your default gateway like 192.168.1.1 you can find this on your Wi-Fi name setting under advance options. Then put your username and password. Default logins are usually, admin/password.
- Go to dhcp devices connected and reserve the static IP address you set before.
- Go to Firewall setting and select minimum security to make sure ports are open.
- Call your ISP router to verify port 443, 80, 8443 are open in the modem side.
Advance Setting Options for Larges Network
Create a Hidden SSID just for POS.
Create a different subnet mask for the POS network.
Create a VLAN for the POS network if the router has the option.