- Navigate to Settings -> Store -> Table Layout (Top
- To move locations
of the existing tables just click and drag on a table.
- To edit a table name, shape, or number of seats- highlight
the table by clicking on it, and clicking the green edit button. When finished,
- To remove an
existing table, highlight the table you wish to delete and click on the red
trash can. Confirm you would like to delete it.
- To add a new table, click on either the circle or square
depending on the shape and a new table will appear in the top left of the floor
plan. Drag to the desired location and edit the name if you would like.
- To add an additional floor area to your floor plan click
the “ + Floor” button. Add the floor name, The order sequence and choose the
desired background. You do not need to adjust the size.
- When you are finished making your edits click the Apply
Changes button at the top of the page.
- Navigate to Settings -> Store -> Settings (Top Menu)
- In the right column find Table Expiration Time.
- Enter in the average number of minutes a cover takes.
- Click on update at the bottom of the page
To edit Linga settings, navigate to: Settings -> Store -> Settings (Top Menu) Log Off After Each Sale - Once payment is accepted on the check it will log that user off and require reentry of passcode to place next order. This setting is ...
Reasons Tax Exempt Reason - Tax exempt reasons are commonly used for things like Non-Profit or School orders. You may use pre-programmed reasons or the keyboard on FOH for specific cases. - Navigate to Products/Items -> Reasons -> ...
Click “+ Floor” to add a new floor Name the floor, the order sequence of the floor, and the size/background-color Select the first table, there are three shapes: After clicking the table, it will appear on your chart: You can move the table by ...
Store Level Customer Edit
Introduction: In the current system, users are not allowed to edit the customer at the store level. This document describes the edit option provided to update the customer info at the store level. Implementation in Back Office: Page Navigation: My ...
Default access for Roles (These permissions can be customized by the admin, if necessary): Admin - Super user that has the ability to do all FOH and BOH functions. Servers\Bartenders\Cashiers: - Basic order entry functions. They ...